Easy Baked Potato Casserole Recipe
- 1-1/2 cups frozen O'Brien potatoes, thawed
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar-Monterey Jack cheese, divided
- 2 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1. In a small skillet, saute potatoes in oil until lightly browned. Remove from the heat; stir in 1/3 cup cheese, bacon, mayonnaise and mustard.
- 2. Transfer to an ungreased 3-cup baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 15-20 minutes or until cheese is melted. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Yield: 2 servings.
3/4 cup: 360 calories, 26g fat (9g saturated fat), 37mg cholesterol, 426mg sodium, 19g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 3g fiber), 10g protein.
Reviews for Easy Baked Potato Casserole
"We found this recipe a little dry. What is the best thing to add to make it more moist?"
"Good stuff right here!"
"Very tasty and very easy to make! I love that it only makes 2 servings."
"Fantastic recipe. Wonderfully tasty."
"so good! this has become one of my favorites!"