Easy Baked Potato Casserole
"This is a wonderfully different potato salad," raves Debbie Johnson from Centertown, Missouri. "It'll look like you've fussed for hours; but only you'll know the truth!"
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1-1/2 cups frozen O'Brien potatoes, thawed
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar-Monterey Jack cheese, divided
- 2 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon prepared mustard
- In a small skillet, saute potatoes in oil until lightly browned.
- Remove from the heat; stir in 1/3 cup cheese, bacon, mayonnaise and
- Transfer to an ungreased 3-cup baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at
- 375° for 15-20 minutes or until cheese is melted. Sprinkle with
- remaining cheese. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 3/4 cup equals 360 calories, 26 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 37 mg cholesterol, 426 mg sodium, 19 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 10 g protein.