- 1-1/2 cups frozen O'Brien potatoes, thawed
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar-Monterey Jack cheese, divided
- 2 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon prepared mustard
- In a small skillet, saute potatoes in oil until lightly browned. Remove from the heat; stir in 1/3 cup cheese, bacon, mayonnaise and mustard.
- Transfer to an ungreased 3-cup baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 15-20 minutes or until cheese is melted. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Easy Baked Potato Casserole
"We found this recipe a little dry. What is the best thing to add to make it more moist?"
"Good stuff right here!"
"Very tasty and very easy to make! I love that it only makes 2 servings."
"Fantastic recipe. Wonderfully tasty."
"so good! this has become one of my favorites!"
"My sister and I prepared this dish in multiples for our Easter dinner this past weekend. It was one of the first times that the entire family totally loved a new dish. We just multiplied the ingredients to feed 10 people."