Easy Baked Potato Casserole Recipe
- 1-1/2 cups frozen O'Brien potatoes, thawed
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar-Monterey Jack cheese, divided
- 2 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon prepared mustard
- In a small skillet, saute potatoes in oil until lightly browned. Remove from the heat; stir in 1/3 cup cheese, bacon, mayonnaise and mustard.
- Transfer to an ungreased 3-cup baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 15-20 minutes or until cheese is melted. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Easy Baked Potato Casserole(6)
Sort By :
We found this recipe a little dry. What is the best thing to add to make it more moist?
Good stuff right here!
Very tasty and very easy to make! I love that it only makes 2 servings.
Fantastic recipe. Wonderfully tasty.
so good! this has become one of my favorites!
More Recipe Collections
- Baked Potatoes >
- Casserole Side Dish Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Comfort Food Side Dishes >
- Cooking For Two >
- Cooking For Two Magazine >
- Cooking For Two Recipes >
- Potato Casseroles >
- Potato Recipes >