"This is a wonderfully different potato salad," raves Debbie Johnson from Centertown, Missouri. "It'll look like you've fussed for hours; but only you'll know the truth!"
- 1-1/2 cups frozen O'Brien potatoes, thawed
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar-Monterey Jack cheese, divided
- 2 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon prepared mustard
- In a small skillet, saute potatoes in oil until lightly browned. Remove from the heat; stir in 1/3 cup cheese, bacon, mayonnaise and mustard.
- Transfer to an ungreased 3-cup baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 15-20 minutes or until cheese is melted. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Baked Potato Casserole in Cooking for 2 Summer 2009, p37
Reviews for Easy Baked Potato Casserole
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review