- 1 pound medium fresh mushrooms, halved
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Fresh parsley, optional
- Place mushrooms on a baking sheet. Drizzle with oil; toss to coat. In a small bowl, combine the bread crumbs, garlic powder and pepper; sprinkle over mushrooms.
- Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 18-20 minutes or until lightly browned. Garnish with parsley if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Easy Baked Mushrooms
Sort By :
Easy, kid friendly. Even my super fussy Autustic don likes it. Was popular at Abigail family dinner too. Never any leftovers. Used onion powder instead of garlic.
I wasn't impressed and i like mushrooms. Still hunting for the perfect mushroom recipe.
Even my son ate it! And heE doesn't eat veggies at all. I guess the secret is to bread them. Easy and delicious.
husband gave this a thumbs up. I changed it a bit by putting oil, garlic powder and pepper in plastic bag, then adding mushrooms to coat gently and then spreading on a baking sheet.
More Recipe Collections
- Baking Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Diabetic Side Dishes >
- Healthy Cooking Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Side Dishes >
- Healthy Cooking Vegetarian Recipes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Italian Recipes >
- Italian Side Dishes >
- Italian Vegetarian Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Carb Side Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Fat Side Dishes >
- Low Sodium Recipes >
- Low Sodium Side Dishes >