Easy Baked Mushrooms
This savory side couldn't be much easier or more delicious! —DENISE DIPACE, MEDFORD, NEW JERSEY
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 pound medium fresh mushrooms, halved
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Fresh parsley, optional
- Place mushrooms on a baking sheet. Drizzle with oil; toss to coat. In
- a small bowl, combine the bread crumbs, garlic powder and pepper;
- sprinkle over mushrooms.
- Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 18-20 minutes or until lightly
- browned. Garnish with parsley if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 3/4 cup equals 116 calories, 8 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 112 mg sodium, 10 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 4 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 fat, 1/2 starch.