Easy Baked Mushrooms Recipe
- 1 pound medium fresh mushrooms, halved
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Fresh parsley, optional
- 1. Place mushrooms on a baking sheet. Drizzle with oil; toss to coat. In a small bowl, combine the bread crumbs, garlic powder and pepper; sprinkle over mushrooms.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 18-20 minutes or until lightly browned. Garnish with parsley if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
3/4 cup: 116 calories, 8g fat (1g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 112mg sodium, 10g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 2g fiber), 4g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 fat, 1/2 starch.
Reviews for Easy Baked Mushrooms
"I wasn't impressed and i like mushrooms. Still hunting for the perfect mushroom recipe."
"husband gave this a thumbs up. I changed it a bit by putting oil, garlic powder and pepper in plastic bag, then adding mushrooms to coat gently and then spreading on a baking sheet."