- 1 pound medium fresh mushrooms, halved
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Fresh parsley, optional
- Place mushrooms on a baking sheet. Drizzle with oil; toss to coat. In a small bowl, combine the bread crumbs, garlic powder and pepper; sprinkle over mushrooms.
- Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 18-20 minutes or until lightly browned. Garnish with parsley if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Easy Baked Mushrooms
"Easy, kid friendly. Even my super fussy Autustic don likes it. Was popular at Abigail family dinner too. Never any leftovers. Used onion powder instead of garlic."
"I wasn't impressed and i like mushrooms. Still hunting for the perfect mushroom recipe."
"Even my son ate it! And heE doesn't eat veggies at all. I guess the secret is to bread them. Easy and delicious."
"husband gave this a thumbs up. I changed it a bit by putting oil, garlic powder and pepper in plastic bag, then adding mushrooms to coat gently and then spreading on a baking sheet."