This savory side couldn't be much easier or more delicious! —DENISE DIPACE, MEDFORD, NEW JERSEY
- 1 pound medium fresh mushrooms, halved
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Fresh parsley, optional
- Place mushrooms on a baking sheet. Drizzle with oil; toss to coat. In a small bowl, combine the bread crumbs, garlic powder and pepper; sprinkle over mushrooms.
- Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 18-20 minutes or until lightly browned. Garnish with parsley if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Easy Baked Mushrooms in Healthy Cooking December/January 2012, p84
Reviews for Easy Baked Mushrooms
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review