Easy Baked Corn
This simple side dish featuring corn will be requested often by your family.Kim McLaughlin, New Concord, Ohio
8 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 25 min.
- 1 Eggland's Best Egg, beaten
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 package (8-1/2 ounces) corn bread mix
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cans (16 ounces each) whole kernel corn, drained
- In a bowl, combine egg and sour cream; stir in corn bread mix, salt
- and pepper. Add corn; mix well. Pour into a greased 11-in. x 7-in.
- baking pan. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 25-30 minutes or till
- golden. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 229 calories, 9 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 52 mg cholesterol, 574 mg sodium, 29 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.