- 16 frozen meat-filled ravioli
- 1 large portobello mushroom, chopped
- 1/2 pound fresh spinach
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 15 ounces Galbani® ricotta cheese
- 2 cups pasta sauce, plus additional if desired
- 8 ounces Galbani® chunk mozzarella, shredded
- Cook ravioli according to package directions; drain and set aside. Meanwhile, saute mushroom, spinach, salt and pepper in olive oil.
- Preheat oven to 450°. Using four lightly greased 16-ounce ramekins or crocks, layer ravioli with spoonfuls of mushroom-spinach mixture and ricotta. Cover with pasta sauce and shredded mozzarella. Bake for 10 minutes or until cheese is fully melted. Serve with additional hot pasta sauce, if desired. Yield: 4 servings
Originally published as Easy-Bake Personal Lasagna in Taste of Home Cooking School Fall 2016, p47
Reviews for Easy-Bake Personal Lasagna
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review