- 1 cup flour
- 2 teaspoons CALUMET Baking Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cold butter, cut up
- 1 cup KRAFT® Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/2 cup (1/2 of 8-oz. tub) PHILADELPHIA® Chive & Onion Cheese Spread
- HEAT oven to 450°F.
- MIX first 5 ingredients in medium bowl. Cut in butter with pastry blender or 2 knives until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Stir in cheddar. Add milk; stir until mixture forms soft dough.
- PLACE on lightly floured surface; knead 8 to 10 times or until smooth. Pat out dough into 6-inch square. Cut into 9 squares; place, 2 inches apart, on baking sheet.
- BAKE 10 to 12 min. or until golden brown. Serve warm with cream cheese spread. Yield: 9 servings.
Originally published as Easy-Bake Cheddar Biscuits Provided by Philadelphia® Cream Cheese 2014
Reviews for Easy-Bake Cheddar Biscuits
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review