Easy Bagel Dip Recipe
The longer this creamy, beefy blend chills, the better it tastes. I usually have to make a double batch when I bring it to family gatherings. It's good not only with bite-size bagel pieces, but also with veggies.
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 15 min. + chilling YIELD:17 servings
- 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
- 1-1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley flakes
- 2 tablespoons minced chives
- 2 teaspoons dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 2 packages (2-1/2 ounces each) thinly sliced dried beef, chopped
- Plain bagels, split and cut into bite-size pieces
- 1. In a large bowl, combine sour cream and mayonnaise. Add the parsley, chives, dill and garlic salt. Stir in onion and dried beef. Cover and refrigerate overnight. Serve with bagels. Yield: 4-1/4 cups.
1/4 cup (calculated without bagels) equals 215 calories, 20 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 32 mg cholesterol, 376 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 4 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC