The longer this creamy, beefy blend chills, the better it tastes. I usually have to make a double batch when I bring it to family gatherings. It's good not only with bite-size bagel pieces, but also with veggies.
- 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
- 1-1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley flakes
- 2 tablespoons minced chives
- 2 teaspoons dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 2 packages (2-1/2 ounces each) thinly sliced dried beef, chopped
- Plain bagels, split and cut into bite-size pieces
- In a large bowl, combine sour cream and mayonnaise. Add the parsley, chives, dill and garlic salt. Stir in onion and dried beef. Cover and refrigerate overnight. Serve with bagels. Yield: 4-1/4 cups.
Originally published as Easy Bagel Dip in Country Woman Christmas Annual 2009, p27
Reviews for Easy Bagel Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Aug. 3, 2012
"This is so yummy, I could eat this all by myself. I've had this recipe for years and misplaced it. Now I've found it, yea! The only thing different from mine is that I add 8 oz. of cream cheese to it. Thank you!"