8 ServingsPrep: 20 min. Bake: 45 min. + standing
- 9 bacon strips, chopped
- 9 eggs, beaten
- 3 cups 2% milk
- 3/4 cup Bisquick® mix
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded pepper Jack cheese
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 large sweet red pepper, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a large skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp. Remove
- to paper towels to drain.
- In a large bowl, combine the eggs, milk and biscuit mix. Stir in the
- cooked bacon, cheese, onion, red pepper, salt and pepper. Pour into
- a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish.
- Bake at 350° for 45-55 minutes or until a knife inserted near the
- center comes out clean. Let stand for 10 minutes before cutting.
- Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 piece equals 306 calories, 19 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 275 mg cholesterol, 634 mg sodium, 16 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 19 g protein.