Easy Bacon & Egg Bake Recipe
- 9 bacon strips, chopped
- 9 eggs, beaten
- 3 cups 2% milk
- 3/4 cup biscuit/baking mix
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded pepper Jack cheese
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 large sweet red pepper, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1. In a large skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp. Remove to paper towels to drain.
- 2. In a large bowl, combine the eggs, milk and biscuit mix. Stir in the cooked bacon, cheese, onion, red pepper, salt and pepper. Pour into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish.
- 3. Bake at 350° for 45-55 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Let stand for 10 minutes before cutting. Yield: 8 servings.
1 piece equals 306 calories, 19 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 275 mg cholesterol, 634 mg sodium, 16 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 19 g protein.
Reviews for Easy Bacon & Egg Bake
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC