Easy Asian-Style Chicken Slaw Recipe
- 1 package (3 ounces) ramen noodles
- 1 rotisserie chicken, skin removed, shredded
- 1 package (16 ounces) coleslaw mix
- 6 green onions, finely chopped
- 1 cup reduced-fat Asian toasted sesame salad dressing
- 1. Discard seasoning packet from noodles or save for another use. Break noodles into small pieces; place in a large bowl. Add chicken, coleslaw mix and green onions. Drizzle with salad dressing; toss to coat. Yield: 8 servings.
1-1/2 cups: 267 calories, 10g fat (3g saturated fat), 70mg cholesterol, 405mg sodium, 18g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 2g fiber), 26g protein Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 3 lean meat, 0 fat.
Reviews for Easy Asian-Style Chicken Slaw
"Delicious!! Doesn't get any easier than this! Great way to use left over chicken too! I wrapped them in Spring Rolls, entire family love them! Licked the bowl clean!"
"This is very tasty. My family enjoys it, and it's so easy to make. I have used Kraft brand dressing before, and I agree with an earlier poster that the color is not the most attractive. This time, my store was out of Kraft, so I found Olde Cape Cod brand dressing. It's more of a clear vinaigrette, so I think the slaw looked better on the plate. Both dressing brands taste equally good, though."
"very tasty but looked nasty after couple days."
"This is so easy to throw together--I usually have everything that is needed on hand already. You could add some chopped green, red or yellow peppers but it is delish just as is."
"this was awesome - and very quick!!"
"What brand of dressing is used here? I used the Kraft brand, but it is definitely gravy-brown in color. The picture here appears to be a clearer dressing--which would definitely be more visually appealing than what mine looked. Taste is fabulous."
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.