Easy Asian-Style Chicken Slaw
From the first time I made this chicken dish, I knew it was a winner because the bowl came back to the kitchen scraped clean. — Bess Blanco, Vail, Arizona
8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 package (3 ounces) ramen noodles
- 1 rotisserie chicken, skin removed, shredded
- 1 package (16 ounces) coleslaw mix
- 6 green onions, finely chopped
- 1 cup reduced-fat Asian toasted sesame salad dressing
- Discard seasoning packet from noodles or save for another use. Break
- noodles into small pieces; place in a large bowl. Add chicken,
- coleslaw mix and green onions. Drizzle with salad dressing; toss to
- coat. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1-1/2 cups equals 267 calories, 10 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 70 mg cholesterol, 405 mg sodium, 18 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 26 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 1 starch, 1/2 fat.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.