- 1 package (3 ounces) ramen noodles
- 1 rotisserie chicken, skin removed, shredded
- 1 package (16 ounces) coleslaw mix
- 6 green onions, finely chopped
- 1 cup reduced-fat Asian toasted sesame salad dressing
- Discard seasoning packet from noodles or save for another use. Break noodles into small pieces; place in a large bowl. Add chicken, coleslaw mix and green onions. Drizzle with salad dressing; toss to coat. Yield: 8 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Easy Asian-Style Chicken Slaw
Sort By :
This is very tasty. My family enjoys it, and it's so easy to make. I have used Kraft brand dressing before, and I agree with an earlier poster that the color is not the most attractive. This time, my store was out of Kraft, so I found Olde Cape Cod brand dressing. It's more of a clear vinaigrette, so I think the slaw looked better on the plate. Both dressing brands taste equally good, though.
very tasty but looked nasty after couple days.
This is so easy to throw together--I usually have everything that is needed on hand already. You could add some chopped green, red or yellow peppers but it is delish just as is.
this was awesome - and very quick!!
What brand of dressing is used here? I used the Kraft brand, but it is definitely gravy-brown in color. The picture here appears to be a clearer dressing--which would definitely be more visually appealing than what mine looked. Taste is fabulous.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Asian Recipes >
- Asian Salad Recipes >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Chicken Salads >
- Coleslaw Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Diabetic Salad Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Fat Salad Recipes >
- Main Dish Salad Recipes >
- Pasta Recipes >
- Quick Recipes >
- Salads >
- Subscriber-Exclusive Asian Recipes >
- Subscriber-Exclusive Diabetic Recipes >
- Subscriber-Exclusive Easy Recipes >
- Subscriber-Exclusive Low Fat Recipes >
- Subscriber-Exclusive Pasta Recipes >
- Subscriber-Exclusive Quick Recipes >
- Subscriber-Exclusive Salads >
- Subscriber-Exclusive Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Taste of Home Magazine Salad Recipes >