- filling is 2 in. from edge.
- Place seam side down on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray.
- With a sharp knife, cut diagonal slits into top of strudel. Brush
- with reserved butter mixture. Sprinkle with remaining sugar. Bake at
- 350° for 35-40 minutes or until golden. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 piece equals 205 calories, 7 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 8 mg cholesterol, 121 mg sodium, 35 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 3 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 fat, 1 starch, 1 fruit.