Easy Antipasto Kabobs Recipe
- 1 cup refrigerated cheese tortellini
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup minced fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 can (14 ounces) water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed and drained
- 1 large green pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 cup grape tomatoes
- 1 cup pitted ripe olives
- 1/4 pound thinly sliced deli ham, cut into 1-inch strips
- 12 wooden skewers (6 inches)
- 1. Cook tortellini according to package directions.
- 2. Meanwhile, in a large resealable plastic bag, combine the vinegar, cheese, basil, mustard, oil, honey and pepper. Add the artichokes, green pepper, tomatoes, olives and ham. Drain and rinse tortellini in cold water; add to bag. Seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight.
- 3. Drain and discard marinade. For each kabob, thread tortellini, artichokes, green pepper, tomatoes, olives and folded ham onto a skewer. Yield: 12 kabobs.
1 each: 90 calories, 3g fat (1g saturated fat), 9mg cholesterol, 356mg sodium, 11g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 1g fiber), 5g protein.
Reviews for Easy Antipasto Kabobs
"looked yummy on the pic, but didn't turn out too well. maybe I let it sit too long b/c the pasta was terrible."
"good for last minute cocktail party, especially when u dont feel like cooking"
"good for last minute cocktail, especially when u dont feel like cooking"
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.