- 1 cup refrigerated cheese tortellini
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup minced fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 can (14 ounces) water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed and drained
- 1 large green pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 cup grape tomatoes
- 1 cup pitted ripe olives
- 1/4 pound thinly sliced deli ham, cut into 1-inch strips
- 12 wooden skewers (6 inches)
- Cook tortellini according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a large resealable plastic bag, combine the vinegar, cheese, basil, mustard, oil, honey and pepper. Add the artichokes, green pepper, tomatoes, olives and ham. Drain and rinse tortellini in cold water; add to bag. Seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight.
- Drain and discard marinade. For each kabob, thread tortellini, artichokes, green pepper, tomatoes, olives and folded ham onto a skewer. Yield: 12 kabobs.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Easy Antipasto Kabobs
"looked yummy on the pic, but didn't turn out too well. maybe I let it sit too long b/c the pasta was terrible."
"good for last minute cocktail party, especially when u dont feel like cooking"
"good for last minute cocktail, especially when u dont feel like cooking"