- 2 cans (20 ounces each) sliced pineapple
- 1 fully cooked boneless ham (about 6 pounds), halved
- 1 jar (6 ounces) maraschino cherries, well drained
- 1 jar (12 ounces) orange marmalade
- Drain pineapple, reserving juice; set juice aside. Place half of the pineapple in an ungreased 5-qt. slow cooker. Top with the ham. Add cherries, remaining pineapple and reserved pineapple juice. Spoon marmalade over ham. Cover and cook on low for 6-7 hours or until heated through.
- Remove to a warm serving platter. Serve pineapple and cherries with sliced ham. Yield: 18-20 servings.
Reviews for Easy and Elegant Ham
Sort By :
"I made for Christmas dinner again this year. Did not have orange marmalade, so I used peach preserves instead. Still tender and delicious ham. Will make again at Easter."
"This was a huge hit with family and friends, so easy to make moist and delicious. I used a spiral sliced semi boneless ham instead of the boneless ham."
"Easy wonderful juicy!"
"We made this for Thanksgiving this year, as almost everyone wanted ham instead of turkey. It was easy to make, and delicious to eat. I am making it again tonight for dinner. I have a large hungry family, so easy dinners that feed everyone are very important to me."
"I first made this for a church potlock. I got MANY rave reviews. Being a young newlywed, I now enjoy making this when I want a beautiful yet so easy dinner for me and my husband. He absolutely loves it when I make this for him."