Easy and Elegant Ham Recipe
- 2 cans (20 ounces each) sliced pineapple
- 1 fully cooked boneless ham (about 6 pounds), halved
- 1 jar (6 ounces) maraschino cherries, well drained
- 1 jar (12 ounces) orange marmalade
- Drain pineapple, reserving juice; set juice aside. Place half of the pineapple in an ungreased 5-qt. slow cooker. Top with the ham. Add cherries, remaining pineapple and reserved pineapple juice. Spoon marmalade over ham. Cover and cook on low for 6-7 hours or until heated through.
- Remove to a warm serving platter. Serve pineapple and cherries with sliced ham. Yield: 18-20 servings.
Reviews for Easy and Elegant Ham
Sort By :
Easy wonderful juicy!
We made this for Thanksgiving this year, as almost everyone wanted ham instead of turkey. It was easy to make, and delicious to eat. I am making it again tonight for dinner. I have a large hungry family, so easy dinners that feed everyone are very important to me.
I first made this for a church potlock. I got MANY rave reviews. Being a young newlywed, I now enjoy making this when I want a beautiful yet so easy dinner for me and my husband. He absolutely loves it when I make this for him.