- 2 cans (20 ounces each) sliced pineapple
- 1 fully cooked boneless ham (about 6 pounds), halved
- 1 jar (6 ounces) maraschino cherries, well drained
- 1 jar (12 ounces) orange marmalade
- Drain pineapple, reserving juice; set juice aside. Place half of the pineapple in an ungreased 5-qt. slow cooker. Top with the ham. Add cherries, remaining pineapple and reserved pineapple juice. Spoon marmalade over ham. Cover and cook on low for 6-7 hours or until heated through.
- Remove to a warm serving platter. Serve pineapple and cherries with sliced ham. Yield: 18-20 servings.
Reviews for Easy and Elegant Ham
Sort By :
"I first made this recipe about 8 years ago. It has consistently been a hit with everyone I have served it to. Best yet the leftover ham is terrific for soup, casseroles, or sandwiches! This happens every holiday at our house by family request."
"This recipe is easy and tastes awesome!"
"I made for Christmas dinner again this year. Did not have orange marmalade, so I used peach preserves instead. Still tender and delicious ham. Will make again at Easter."
"This was a huge hit with family and friends, so easy to make moist and delicious. I used a spiral sliced semi boneless ham instead of the boneless ham."
"Easy wonderful juicy!"