- 9 lasagna noodles, uncooked
- 4 cups hot mashed potatoes
- 1/2 cup (1/2 of 8-oz. tub) PHILADELPHIA® Chive & Onion Cheese Spread
- 6 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 package (3 ounces) Oscar Mayer® Real Bacon Bits
- 2 cups KRAFT® Shredded Triple Cheddar Cheese with a Touch of PHILADELPHIA®, divided
- HEAT oven to 375°F.
- COOK noodles as directed on package, omitting salt. Meanwhile, combine potatoes, cream cheese spread, onions, 1/2 cup bacon and 1 cup cheddar.
- PLACE 3 noodles in 13x9-inch baking dish sprayed with cooking spray; cover with 1/3 of the potato mixture. Repeat layers twice. Top with remaining bacon and cheddar; cover.
- BAKE 33 to 35 min. or until heated through, uncovering for the last 5 min. Let stand 10 min. before cutting to serve. Yield: 12 servings.
Originally published as Easy "Pierogi" Casserole Provided by Philadelphia® Cream Cheese 2014
Reviews for Easy "Pierogi" Casserole
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review