Easy & Elegant Tenderloin Roast Recipe
- 1 beef tenderloin roast (5 pounds)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons sea salt
- 1-1/2 teaspoons coarsely ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 425°. Place roast on a rack in a shallow roasting pan. In a small bowl, mix the oil, garlic, salt and pepper; rub over roast.
- Roast 50-70 minutes or until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a thermometer should read 145°; medium, 160°; well-done, 170°). Remove from oven; tent with foil. Let stand 15 minutes before slicing. Yield: 12 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Easy & Elegant Tenderloin Roast(6)
Sort By :
I made this for our Christmas dinner and it turned out absolutely perfect! The rub is outstanding and I will definitely be making this again! Yum!
Great recipe!My husband loved it as did my kids.I will definitely be using this recipe again!
I made this for our family Christmas dinner and could not be happier with it! The simple garlic rub was perfect. Served with horseradish cream and sauteed mushrooms. To make the rub I put the whole garlic cloves with the rest of the ingredients in a food processor.
Made this for Christmas dinner this year. It was wonderful and so easy. Everyone asked for it again even the grandkids.
This was great and extremely easy.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Baking Recipes >
- Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Beef Main Dishes >
- Beef Recipes >
- Christmas Dinner Recipes >
- Christmas Main Dish Recipes >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Easy Main Dish Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- New Year's Dinner Recipes >