Easy & Elegant Tenderloin Roast Recipe
- 1 beef tenderloin roast (5 pounds)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons sea salt
- 1-1/2 teaspoons coarsely ground pepper
- Place roast on a rack in a shallow roasting pan. In a small bowl, mix the oil, garlic, salt and pepper; rub over roast.
- Roast at 425° for 50-70 minutes or until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a thermometer should read 145°; medium, 160°; well-done, 170°). Remove from oven; tent with foil. Let stand 15 minutes before slicing. Yield: 12 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Easy & Elegant Tenderloin Roast(4)
Sort By :
I made this for our family Christmas dinner and could not be happier with it! The simple garlic rub was perfect. Served with horseradish cream and sauteed mushrooms. To make the rub I put the whole garlic cloves with the rest of the ingredients in a food processor.
Made this for Christmas dinner this year. It was wonderful and so easy. Everyone asked for it again even the grandkids.
This was great and extremely easy.
Amazing and easy!
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Baking Recipes >
- Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Beef Main Dishes >
- Beef Recipes >
- Christmas Dinner Recipes >
- Christmas Main Dish Recipes >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Easy Main Dish Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- New Year's Dinner Recipes >