Eastern Shore Seafood Salad Recipe
We live just a short distance from the Chesapeake Bay area, so crabmeat dishes are very popular here. This is a new recipe I came across that I think is extra special.
- 1 pound cooked medium shrimp
- 3 cups cooked or canned crabmeat, drained, flaked and cartilage removed
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 celery rib, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons seafood seasoning
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Leaf lettuce, optional
- 1 Eggland's Best Hard-Cooked Peeled Egg, sliced, optional
- In a large bowl, combine shrimp, crab, onion and celery. In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, seafood seasoning, lemon juice, salt and pepper; add to the shrimp mixture and mix gently.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. If desired, serve in a lettuce-lined bowl and garnish with egg. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Eastern Shore Seafood Salad in Country April/May 1999, p49
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Eastern Shore Seafood Salad(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Comfort Food Salad Recipes >
- Crab Salads >
- Main Dish Salad Recipes >
- Quick Shrimp Dinner Recipes >
- Salads >
- Shrimp Pasta Recipes >
- Shrimp Recipes >