Eastern Shore Crab Cakes Recipe
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 3/4 teaspoon seafood seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 pound fresh lump crabmeat
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the egg, bread crumbs, mayonnaise, seafood seasoning, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce and pepper. Fold in crab. Shape into six patties.
- 2. In a large skillet, cook crab cakes in oil for 4-5 minutes on each side or until browned. Yield: 3 servings.
2 crab cakes equals 599 calories, 44 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 235 mg cholesterol, 952 mg sodium, 13 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 35 g protein.
Reviews for Eastern Shore Crab Cakes
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.