Easter Nests Recipe
- 1 jar (7 ounces) marshmallow creme
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 can (5 ounces) chow mein noodles
- 1 cup pastel M&M's
- Confectioners' sugar
- Pastel peanut M&M's
- 1. In a bowl, beat marshmallow creme, peanut butter and butter until smooth. Fold in noodles and M&M's. Chill until easy to handle. On waxed paper, form mixture by 1/3 cupfuls into 3-in. nests. Chill for 30 minutes. Dust with confectioners' sugar. Place several peanut M&M's in each nest. Yield: 9 servings.
1 each: 335 calories, 16g fat (6g saturated fat), 10mg cholesterol, 161mg sodium, 45g carbohydrate (30g sugars, 2g fiber), 4g protein .
Reviews for Easter Nests
"I made these with my kindergarten class, they came out awesome!"
"These are both delicious and a fun kitchen project to do with kids. Great recipe!"