Easter Nests Recipe
My kids and I make a big batch of these sweet treats for ourselves and some to share. They're a hit at Easter dinner.—Faye Hintz, Springfield, Missouri
- 1 jar (7 ounces) marshmallow creme
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 can (5 ounces) chow mein noodles
- 1 cup pastel M&M's
- Confectioners' sugar
- Pastel peanut M&M's
- 1. In a bowl, beat marshmallow creme, peanut butter and butter until smooth. Fold in noodles and M&M's. Chill until easy to handle. On waxed paper, form mixture by 1/3 cupfuls into 3-in. nests. Chill for 30 minutes. Dust with confectioners' sugar. Place several peanut M&M's in each nest. Yield: 9 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 335 calories, 16 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 10 mg cholesterol, 161 mg sodium, 45 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 4 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC