Easter Nests Recipe
- 1 jar (7 ounces) marshmallow creme
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 can (5 ounces) chow mein noodles
- 1 cup pastel M&M's
- Confectioners' sugar
- Pastel peanut M&M's
- 1. In a bowl, beat marshmallow creme, peanut butter and butter until smooth. Fold in noodles and M&M's. Chill until easy to handle. On waxed paper, form mixture by 1/3 cupfuls into 3-in. nests. Chill for 30 minutes. Dust with confectioners' sugar. Place several peanut M&M's in each nest. Yield: 9 servings.
1 each: 335 calories, 16g fat (6g saturated fat), 10mg cholesterol, 161mg sodium, 45g carbohydrate (30g sugars, 2g fiber), 4g protein
Reviews for Easter Nests
"I made these with my kindergarten class, they came out awesome!"
"These are both delicious and a fun kitchen project to do with kids. Great recipe!"