Easter Ham Recipe
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup orange marmalade
- 1/2 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/2 fully cooked-bone-in ham (6 to 8 pounds)
- 1-1/2 teaspoons whole cloves
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the brown sugar, marmalade and mustard; set aside. Score the surface of the ham, making diamond shapes 1/2 in. deep; insert a whole clove in the center of each diamond.
- 2. Place ham cut side down on a rack in a shallow roasting pan. Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 2 hours or until a meat thermometer reads 140°.
- 3. Brush ham with glaze. Bake 45 minutes longer, brushing with glaze every 15 minutes. Serve remaining glaze with sliced ham. Yield: 16-18 servings (2 cups glaze).
1 piece: 285 calories, 15g fat (5g saturated fat), 53mg cholesterol, 1202mg sodium, 19g carbohydrate (18g sugars, 0g fiber), 19g protein .
Reviews for Easter Ham
"It has became a FAVORITE and we are using this every Easter"
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer