- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup orange marmalade
- 1/2 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/2 fully cooked-bone-in ham (6 to 8 pounds)
- 1-1/2 teaspoons whole cloves
- In a small bowl, combine the brown sugar, marmalade and mustard; set aside. Score the surface of the ham, making diamond shapes 1/2 in. deep; insert a whole clove in the center of each diamond.
- Place ham cut side down on a rack in a shallow roasting pan. Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 2 hours or until a meat thermometer reads 140°.
- Brush ham with glaze. Bake 45 minutes longer, brushing with glaze every 15 minutes. Serve remaining glaze with sliced ham. Yield: 16-18 servings (2 cups glaze).
Originally published as Easter Ham in Country Woman March/April 2002, p40
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Easter Ham
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jun. 13, 2013
"It has became a FAVORITE and we are using this every Easter"