Easter Ham Recipe
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup orange marmalade
- 1/2 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/2 fully cooked-bone-in ham (6 to 8 pounds)
- 1-1/2 teaspoons whole cloves
- In a small bowl, combine the brown sugar, marmalade and mustard; set aside. Score the surface of the ham, making diamond shapes 1/2 in. deep; insert a whole clove in the center of each diamond.
- Place ham cut side down on a rack in a shallow roasting pan. Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 2 hours or until a meat thermometer reads 140°.
- Brush ham with glaze. Bake 45 minutes longer, brushing with glaze every 15 minutes. Serve remaining glaze with sliced ham. Yield: 16-18 servings (2 cups glaze).
This recipe pairs well with a medium white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Protea Chenin Blanc South Africa 2011. Honeysuckle and pear, with a hint of lemon, makes this perfect with any fish or chicken dish. Buy now and get 2 bottles for $29.99. Order Now
Reviews for Easter Ham
Sort By :
It has became a FAVORITE and we are using this every Easter
I tried this ham for Easter and my family loved it. I did add some 7-up to the roasting pan to keep the ham moist. It was so good that I'm making it again this weekend and we normally only bake ham at Easter!