Easter Egg Candies
Our home economists prove that candy making can be easy! Have kids help roll the candies in sprinkles, colored sugar or jimmies. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
48 ServingsPrep: 30 min. + chilling
- 1 package (10 to 12 ounces) vanilla or white chips
- 1 package (3 ounces) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, cubed
- 1 teaspoon water
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Colored sprinkles, colored sugar and/or jimmies
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt the chips at 50% power. Add the cream
- cheese, water and vanilla; stir until blended. Chill for 1 hour or
- until easy to handle. Quickly shape into 1-1/4-in. eggs. Roll in
- sprinkles, colored sugar or jimmies. Store in an airtight container
- in the refrigerator. Yield: About 4 dozen (1-1/2 pounds).
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 38 calories, 3 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 3 mg cholesterol, 11 mg sodium, 4 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, trace protein.