Easter Egg Candies Recipe
Our home economists prove that candy making can be easy! Have kids help roll the candies in sprinkles, colored sugar or jimmies. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
- 1 package (10 to 12 ounces) vanilla or white chips
- 1 package (3 ounces) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, cubed
- 1 teaspoon water
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Colored sprinkles, colored sugar and/or jimmies
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt the chips at 50% power. Add the cream cheese, water and vanilla; stir until blended. Chill for 1 hour or until easy to handle. Quickly shape into 1-1/4-in. eggs. Roll in sprinkles, colored sugar or jimmies. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Yield: About 4 dozen (1-1/2 pounds).
Originally published as Easter Egg Candies in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2003, p161
Reviews for Easter Egg Candies(2)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Apr. 5, 2010
These candies are very easy to make and are a beautiful addition to a dessert table.
Reviewed Mar. 28, 2010
My family loved these Easter eggs. I also used this recipes as a filling for the Eggs I made with my moulds. It was great.