- portion into a 24-in. rope.
- Place ropes on a greased baking sheet and braid; bring ends together
- to form a ring. Pinch ends to seal. Gently separate braided ropes
- and tuck dyed eggs into openings. Cover and let rise until doubled,
- about 20 minutes.
- Beat water and remaining egg; gently brush over dough. Bake at
- 375° for 28-32 or until golden brown. Remove from pan to a wire
- rack to cool. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 1 loaf (16 slices).
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 281 calories, 8 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 107 mg cholesterol, 231 mg sodium, 44 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 9 g protein.