These cute treats were easy for our kids to assemble, and the whole family had fun making them. —Holly Jost, Manitowoc, Wisconsin
- 2/3 cup vanilla frosting
- 30 large marshmallows
- Pink gel or paste food coloring
- Red and pink heart-shaped decorating sprinkles
- 60 miniature marshmallows
- Frost the tops of 12 large marshmallows; stack a large marshmallow on top of each. Quarter the remaining large marshmallows; set aside for ears. Tint 1/4 cup frosting pink. Cut a small hole in the corner of a pastry or plastic bag; place pink frosting in bag.
- Pipe a ribbon between the stacked marshmallows for bow tie. With white frosting, attach red hearts for eyes and a pink heart for nose. Pipe pink whiskers and smile.
- For ears, pipe the center of quartered marshmallows pink; attach to head with white frosting. With the remaining white frosting, attach the miniature marshmallows for legs and tail. Let stand until dry. Yield: 1 dozen.
Originally published as Easter Bunny Treats in Quick Cooking March/April 2003, p48
Reviews for Easter Bunny Treats
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review