Easter Bunny Treats
These cute treats were easy for our kids to assemble, and the whole family had fun making them. —Holly Jost, Manitowoc, Wisconsin
12 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 2/3 cup vanilla frosting
- 30 large marshmallows
- Pink gel or paste food coloring
- Red and pink heart-shaped decorating sprinkles
- 60 miniature marshmallows
- Frost the tops of 12 large marshmallows; stack a large marshmallow on
- top of each. Quarter the remaining large marshmallows; set aside for
- ears. Tint 1/4 cup frosting pink. Cut a small hole in the corner of
- a pastry or plastic bag; place pink frosting in bag.
- Pipe a ribbon between the stacked marshmallows for bow tie. With
- white frosting, attach red hearts for eyes and a pink heart for
- nose. Pipe pink whiskers and smile.
- For ears, pipe the center of quartered marshmallows pink; attach to
- head with white frosting. With the remaining white frosting, attach
- the miniature marshmallows for legs and tail. Let stand until dry.
- Yield: 1 dozen.