- place on a greased baking sheet. Coil 5-in. piece for head; place
- next to body. Form ears from the 2-in. pieces and tail from the
- 1-in. piece; add to bunny. Pinch and seal pieces together. Repeat,
- placing bunnies 2 in. apart on the baking sheet. Cover and let rise
- until doubled, about 25 minutes.
- Bake at 375° for 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned. Brush
- with melted butter. Cool on wire racks. Yield: 2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 80 calories, 2 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 10 mg cholesterol, 105 mg sodium, 14 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.