- is completely covered. For each head, shape a 2-in. ball; press a
- chocolate egg into each. Shape dough around egg so it is completely
- covered. Add a 1-in. ball for the tail and two 2-in. x 3/4-in.
- pieces for the ears.
- Place bunnies 2 in. apart on greased baking sheets. Bake at 400°
- for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown. Carefully remove from pans
- to wire racks to cool.
- For icing, in a small bowl, combine confectioners' sugar and water;
- tint pink with red food coloring. With a small new paintbrush, paint
- a nose and whiskers on each bunny. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving equals 440 calories, 9 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 33 mg cholesterol, 328 mg sodium, 77 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 12 g protein.