- into thirds. Shape each into a 20-in. rope. Place ropes on a greased
- baking sheet and braid; pinch ends to seal and tuck under. Cover and
- let rise until doubled, about 1 hour.
- Bake at 350° for 24-28 minutes or until golden brown. Brush with
- melted butter. Remove from pan to a wire rack to cool. In a small
- bowl, combine softened butter and marmalade; serve with bread.
- Yield: 1 loaf (32 slices).
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice with about 1 teaspoon butter equals 135 calories, 7 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 32 mg cholesterol, 188 mg sodium, 16 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.