East Coast Crab Appetizers Recipe
These appetizers are simple to make and absolutely delicious. We love seafood here on the East Coast, so I make these often!
- 1/2 pound processed cheese spread
- 3/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1 pound crab meat, shredded
- 1 can (4 ounces) mushrooms, chopped
- 2 packages English muffins, toasted lightly
- 1. Melt cheese and butter; add crab meat and mushrooms. Spoon on quartered muffins. Place under broiler until slightly browned. Yield: 12-14 servings.
1 serving (3 each) equals 280 calories, 15 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 71 mg cholesterol, 707 mg sodium, 23 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 13 g protein.
Reviews for East Coast Crab Appetizers
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC