East Coast Crab Appetizers Recipe
- 1/2 pound processed cheese spread
- 3/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1 pound crab meat, shredded
- 1 can (4 ounces) mushrooms, chopped
- 2 packages English muffins, toasted lightly
- 1. Melt cheese and butter; add crab meat and mushrooms. Spoon on quartered muffins. Place under broiler until slightly browned. Yield: 12-14 servings.
3 each: 280 calories, 15g fat (9g saturated fat), 71mg cholesterol, 707mg sodium, 23g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 13g protein .
Reviews for East Coast Crab Appetizers
"What kind of cheese, specifically? Not familiar with cheese "spread"?"
"Can these be made and frozen then re warmed for serving"
"This was quick to make and everyone just loved this recipe. I fixed as a finger food for company of 5 while we sat back and watched the polls and they loved it."