These appetizers are simple to make and absolutely delicious. We love seafood here on the East Coast, so I make these often!
- 1/2 pound processed cheese spread
- 3/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1 pound crab meat, shredded
- 1 can (4 ounces) mushrooms, chopped
- 2 packages English muffins, toasted lightly
- Melt cheese and butter; add crab meat and mushrooms. Spoon on quartered muffins. Place under broiler until slightly browned. Yield: 12-14 servings.
Originally published as East Coast Crab Appetizers in Country August/September 1990, p49
Reviews for East Coast Crab Appetizers
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review