- 10 egg whites
- 5 eggs
- 1 cup fat-free milk
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1-1/2 cups cubed fully cooked lean ham
- 1 cup chopped fresh broccoli
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- 1 medium tomato, seeded and chopped
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- In a bowl, beat the egg whites, eggs, milk, seasoned salt and pepper. Pour into a 10-in.ovenproof skillet coated with cooking spray. Sprinkle with the ham, broccoli, cheese, tomato and onion. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until eggs are almost set. Broil 4-6 in. from the heat for 1-2 minutes or until the eggs are set and top is lightly browned. Yield: 6 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.
Reviews for Early-Riser Oven Omelet
"This was really good. I forgot to add the broccoli the first time and it was good without. I'd like to try with. I used a 9" pie plate and it worked perfect. Will definitely make for family and friends for brunch."
"A good way to use up extra eggs. This is pretty fast to make. We've had it for supper. I'm sure it would be easy to substitute other meats or veggies."