Recipe provided by Eagle Brand®.
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/2 cup Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 (12 oz.) package white chocolate morsels
- 3/4 cup chopped peanuts
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- LINE 8- or 9-inch square pan with wax paper, extending paper over edges of pan.
- HEAT sweetened condensed milk and peanut butter in heavy saucepan over medium heat until just bubbly, stirring constantly. Remove from heat. Stir in white chocolate until smooth. Immediately stir in peanuts and vanilla.
- SPREAD evenly in prepared pan. Cool.
- CHILL, covered, 2 hours or until firm. Remove from pan by lifting edges of wax paper. Cut into squares. Yield: About 2 1/4 pounds.
Originally published as Eagle Brand® Peanut Butter Fudge Provided by Eagle Brand® 2015
Reviews for Eagle Brand® Peanut Butter Fudge
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review