Eagle Brand® Creamy Banana Pudding Recipe
Recipe provided by Eagle Brand®.
- 1 (14 oz) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 1/2 cups cold water
- 1 (4-serving) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 cups (1 pint) heavy cream, whipped
- 36 vanilla wafers
- 3 medium bananas, sliced and dipped in lemon juice
- 1. WHISK sweetened condensed milk and water in large bowl. Add pudding mix. Whisk 2 minutes or until well blended. Chill 5 minutes. Fold in whipped cream.
- 2. SPOON 1 cup pudding mixture into 2 1/2-quart glass serving bowl. Top with one-third each of the vanilla wafers, bananas and remaining pudding. Repeat layering twice, ending with pudding mixture.
- 3. CHILL thoroughly. Garnish as desired. Yield: 10 servings.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC