Dutch Kielbasa Recipe
After tasting a hearty dish at a Pennsylvania Dutch restaurant, Jill Clark created her own version. "I came up with this recipe that quickly became my husband's favorite," adds the Queensbury, New York reader. "Vary the vegetables to use what you have on hand."
- 3 quarts water
- 1 cup uncooked egg noodles
- 1 cup shredded cabbage
- 1 cup frozen chopped broccoli
- 1 cup cubed fully cooked kielbasa or Polish sausage
- 1/2 cup chopped carrot
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 4-1/2 teaspoons butter
- 1. In a Dutch oven, bring water to a boil. Add the noodles, cabbage, broccoli, sausage and carrot. Return to a boil. Cook, uncovered, for 8-10 minutes or until noodles and vegetables are tender; drain. Stir in cheese, mayonnaise and butter. Yield: 2-3 servings.
Reviews for Dutch Kielbasa
Reviewed Jun. 1, 2014
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC