- 3 quarts water
- 1 cup uncooked egg noodles
- 1 cup shredded cabbage
- 1 cup frozen chopped broccoli
- 1 cup cubed fully cooked kielbasa or Polish sausage
- 1/2 cup chopped carrot
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 4-1/2 teaspoons butter
- In a Dutch oven, bring water to a boil. Add the noodles, cabbage, broccoli, sausage and carrot. Return to a boil. Cook, uncovered, for 8-10 minutes or until noodles and vegetables are tender; drain. Stir in cheese, mayonnaise and butter. Yield: 2-3 servings.
Originally published as Dutch Kielbasa in Quick Cooking November/December 2004, p19
Reviews for Dutch Kielbasa
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jun. 1, 2014