Your kids will love this great take on a classic recipe! Recipe provided by Eggland's Best®.
- 12 ounces fine egg noodles
- 6 Eggland's Best® eggs (large)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup light raisins
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 can (20 ounces) apple pie filling, chopped
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter or margarine, melted
- 15 ounces applesauce
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 stick chilled unsalted margarine, cut into pieces
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly spray a 13 x 9 inch baking pan with cooking spray and set aside.
- Cook noodles according to package directions.
- In a large bowl, mix the kugel ingredients together and pour in pan.
- In a medium bowl, mix the dry topping ingredients together. Cut in margarine with a pastry blender until pea-size crumbs form. Sprinkle over kugel.
- Bake for 1 hour. Tent the top with foil if it browns too quickly. Cool for five minutes before serving. Yield: 16 servings
Originally published as Dutch Apple Honey Noodle Kugel in Eggland's Best 2015
Reviews for Dutch Apple Honey Noodle Kugel
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Sep. 11, 2016
"I make this for Rosh Hashanah (Jewish New Year) as a side dish. Delicious!!"