Your kids will love this great take on a classic recipe! Recipe provided by Eggland's Best®.
- 12 ounces fine egg noodles
- 6 Eggland's Best® eggs (large)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup light raisins
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 can (20 ounces) apple pie filling, chopped
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter or margarine, melted
- 15 ounces applesauce
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 stick chilled unsalted margarine, cut into pieces
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly spray a 13 x 9 inch baking pan with cooking spray and set aside.
- Cook noodles according to package directions.
- In a large bowl, mix the kugel ingredients together and pour in pan.
- In a medium bowl, mix the dry topping ingredients together. Cut in margarine with a pastry blender until pea-size crumbs form. Sprinkle over kugel.
- Bake for 1 hour. Tent the top with foil if it browns too quickly. Cool for five minutes before serving. Yield: 16 servings
Originally published as Dutch Apple Honey Noodle Kugel in Eggland's Best 2015
Reviews for Dutch Apple Honey Noodle Kugel
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review