DUP Spicy Cucumber Salad
You can't go wrong adding this crunchy salad to your Chinese food buffet. The full flavors are a perfect combination of sweet, tart and spicy. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen, Greendale, Wisconsin
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 4 English cucumbers
- 3 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2-1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Slice cucumbers in half lengthwise. With a spoon, remove and discard
- the seeds; cut into 1/2-inch slices. Transfer cucumbers to a large
- In a small bowl, whisk the remaining ingredients; pour over cucumbers
- and toss to coat. Serve with a slotted spoon. Yield: 6 servings.