DUP Spicy Cucumber Salad Recipe
You can't go wrong adding this crunchy salad to your Chinese food buffet. The full flavors are a perfect combination of sweet, tart and spicy. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen, Greendale, Wisconsin
- 4 English cucumbers
- 3 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2-1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1. Slice cucumbers in half lengthwise. With a spoon, remove and discard the seeds; cut into 1/2-inch slices. Transfer cucumbers to a large bowl.
- 2. In a small bowl, whisk the remaining ingredients; pour over cucumbers and toss to coat. Serve with a slotted spoon. Yield: 6 servings.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC