- cream. Stir in the milk, Parmesan cheese, salt and pepper.
- Spread 2-2/3 cups russet potato mixture into each of two greased
- 11-in. x 7-in. baking dishes. Layer with 4 cups sweet potato
- mixture. Repeat layers. Spread with remaining russet potato mixture.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 15 minutes or until heated through.
- Combine topping ingredients; sprinkle over casseroles. Bake 2-3
- minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Yield: 2 casseroles (10
- servings each).
Nutritional Facts: 3/4 cup equals 236 calories, 12 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 38 mg cholesterol, 246 mg sodium, 25 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 5 g protein.