Dressed-up strawberries give any meal an elegant finish. With brown sugar and a hint of lime, they’re sweet, tangy and so tasty, you’ll want more! —Jennifer Reid, Farmington, Maine
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lime peel
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 12 fresh strawberries
- In a small bowl, combine sour cream and lime peel. Place brown sugar
- in another small bowl. Dip strawberries in sour cream mixture; then
- coat with brown sugar. Serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 3 dipped strawberries equals 187 calories, 5 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 20 mg cholesterol, 21 mg sodium, 33 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein.
Wine: Sweet Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.