- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1/3 cup orange marmalade
- Sprinkle the inside of ducks with salt; prick skin several times and
- set aside. Combine the first 15 stuffing ingredients; spoon into
- Place with breast side up on a rack in a large shallow roasting pan.
- Brush with butter. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 2 to 2-1/2 hours
- or until a meat thermometer reads 180° for duck and 165° for
- Remove all stuffing and keep warm. For gravy, combine 3 tablespoons
- pan drippings, flour, salt and pepper in a saucepan; stir until
- smooth. Heat until bubbly, stirring constantly. Gradually add broth.
- Bring to a boil; cook for 1-2 minutes, stirring constantly. Add
- marmalade; stir until smooth.
- Serve with ducks and stuffing. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 1,031 calories, 80 g fat (24 g saturated fat), 229 mg cholesterol, 1,120 mg sodium, 35 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 45 g protein.