- as it accumulates).
- Cover loosely with foil if duckling browns to quickly. Cover and let
- stand for 20 minutes before removing stuffing and carving. Discard
- any remaining basting sauce.
- For orange sauce, in a small saucepan, combine orange juice
- concentrate and water; bring to a boil. Combine cornstarch and cold
- water until smooth. Stir into orange sauce; cook and stir for 2
- minutes or until thickened. Season with salt. Serve with duck.
- Yield: 4-6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 1,115 calories, 80 g fat (27 g saturated fat), 235 mg cholesterol, 608 mg sodium, 40 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 57 g protein.