- 3 medium potatoes, peeled and quartered
- 4 tablespoons butter, divided
- 1 to 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon minced chives
- Place potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and cook for 15-20 minutes or until tender.
- Transfer to a bowl; add 2 tablespoons butter and milk. Beat on low just until smooth; cool slightly. Add egg and chives; beat on low until fluffy.
- Cut a small hole in the corner of a pastry or plastic bag; insert #8b open star pastry tip. Fill the bag with potato mixture. Pipe potatoes into four rosettes on a greased baking sheet.
- In a saucepan, melt remaining butter. Drizzle over potatoes. Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Duchess Potatoes
Sort By :
"I couldn't believe how easy these were! And so versatile...I added some minced garlic and a little cheese and they were yummy and beautiful! It made so many that I froze the extra rosettes for another time. My husband was very impressed :)"
"Made these for something a little different instead of everyday mashed potatoes! Really easy! Turns a simple dinner into something a little extra special!!"